Tuesday 12 July 2011

Playgroup

Yesterday I made a mistake. When you have two rather tired children and a very tired Mama, the best way to spend the morning is not to take it easy at home - going out and seeking distraction from the bickering, fighting, moaning would have been more conducive to maintaining sanity. Today, hurrah! playgroup at the best playground in town aka my friend J's house. They have a pool (though far too cold to use at the moment), sandpit, trampoline, climbing wall, swings, bikes, toy trains, chicks, rabbits,.... not to mention three children. Two very happy children and one very relaxed Mama. Ahhhh.


The Mancub made it to the top for the first time today after much perserverance. He was VERY happy!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh - I wish I had a friend with their own adventure playground!! Love the picture of the Mancub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have taken a picture of him at the top but I was hovering underneath him ready to catch!!

    ReplyDelete