Saturday 30 July 2011

Nice day ar rivertrees

We had a fun time at Rivertrees today, just relaxing and hanging around. Some braver folk braved the pool, I chickened out and took photos of wildlife in the garden. Now Mama B is out with a bunch of ladies forr a birtday meal and I've been trying to back a cake... Here are a few pics from the day, if you know the mystery butterfly or dragonfly, do let me know!
Brown Pansy



Anyone know this? Maybe a Charaxes

Another dropwing perhaps?

African Dusky Flycatcher

We had a fun time at Rivertrees today, just relaxing and hanging around. Some braver folk braved the pool, I chickened out and took photos of wildlife in the garden. Now Mama B is out with a bunch of ladies forr a birtday meal and I've been trying to back a cake... Here are a few pics from the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment