Wednesday 1 June 2011

School Fun day

Today was fun day at school where we all got to join in for part of the morning doing various sporty type activities. Pictures speaking louder than words, here they are...










Meanwhile Mr B has been getting to grips with emails again, and thinking about the next course I'm running in a few weeks time - this time on statistics. I looked over the registration list today - it's a course that's been advertised alongside the Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation and the African chapter of the Scoiety for COnservation Biology's big meeting. So I was expecting a pan-african contingent of student ecologists - all very good. But I new see I have two registered from the "Office of the Chief Government Statistician" down in Dar, which will make for some interesting differences. How can I make things relevant to those studying Bonobos and those more interested in developing retail price indices and measures of national growth. Hmmm...

There was also a rather interesting bug turned up at funday - at first I thought it must have come off a fancy skirt...

No comments:

Post a Comment