Tuesday 18 January 2011

Beans and Barak Obama

Wild hilarity this evening as I subtly (?!) persuade the Mancub to eat up his vegetables. Apparently the carrots have to say "Pleeeeease eat me!" and the beans have to say "Noooo - don't eat me!" The things we do.... did make him hysterically happy though, so fine with me.




And here's a nice shot of Granny on their recent visit that I found, forlorn and forgotten, on what has definitely now been demoted to camera B.


and if you are in need of a chuckle, and especially if you are a Gilber & Sullivan afficionado, check out 'Barak Obama' and white house chorus singing "I am the very model of a modern US president" on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3NMA0MyaA0

It's very good. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mama B - I loved it and have lifted it (to my Facebook profile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very funny. He's an awfully cute vegetable dodger.

    ReplyDelete